Brauerei Sutton's brewing-related events and beer brewing services can be broadly categorised as follows:
* Five-hour beer brewing course in English using one or two Speidel Braumeister 50 litre machines - I have 7 years experience brewing with the BM50 so I have many tips and tricks to share..... Up to 12 people. This is a shortened brewday experience that captures all the main points of home brewing great beer with the Speidel Braumeister; that is shortened for all of our convenience as a normal BM50 brew takes 9 hours.
Price: 110chf/per person. Minimum 5 people. Beer tasting with a local meat and cheese tapas buffet included.
* Event bars and Garden Parties: I bring the bar and the beer, you do the partying.
Price: Call out fee/bar setup is from 350chf + the cost of the beer consumed etc...
Price: Call out fee/Sutton bar setup is from 250chf + 100% of the revenue from the Sutton beer sales. All terms negotiable for cool events that I am going to enjoy, so feel free to drop me a line :)
* Bar / Pub Tap Take overs - If you have a local bar, I have the local craft beer.
* Boutique and Corporate Events - New collection release, new car launch? Help lubricate the wallets and purses of your guests by serving Sutton premium craft beers to your thirsty guests.... And have Tim Sutton attend/man the pumps/"meet the brewer"
Price: Call out fee/bar setup is from 250chf + the cost of the beer consumed etc...
* One-on-One Personal Brewing Course i.e a full brew-day (in English). Come to the Sutton brewery for the whole day (8.00 - 18.00) and help/learn how to brew great beer with me. From the recipe/beer creation and fine tuning process, to the crushing of the grains, right through to the pitching of the yeast.
Price: 250chf with beer and lunch and a generous beer takeaway included. Maximum is 2 people, second person +100chf. Friday is my usual brewday. Other week days can be arranged to suit.
On Instagram @suttonbrewing